The 22′ BED tilt bed frame rack is a high quality, durable frame straightening machine designed to accommodate full-frame or uni-body vehicle with 7,700 lb. lighting capacity. The three 10-ton “clear floor” pulling towers with 360 degree pulling capability and almost unlimited height and angle adjustment. The machine deck offers multiple tie-down/down pull locations and a universal anchoring system with adjustable height clamping assemblies. It also comes standard with a pulling chain on each tower, roof/up pull attachment, universal wheel stands & (2) dead car dollies.
• Tube Steel Design
• Tilt Bed
• Clear Floor
• 360 degree pulling capability.
• Designed to repair full-frame or uni-body vehicles
• Hydraulic tilt bed with 7,700 lb. lifting capacity
• Durable, heavy-duty constructions with powder coat finish
• Universal anchoring system with adjustable height pinchweld assemblies
• Multiple tie-down/down pull locations
• 3 10-ton round pulling towers
• Adjustable tower collars-adjust pulling height and angle by a fraction on an inch.
• Quick disconnect hydraulic fitting & hose connection
• Drive-on ramps
• 22′ Frame machine bed which is showing in the picture
• Stand with clamps and accessories which is showing in the picture
• (4) Pinchweld assemblies with clamps
• (3) 360 degree “clear floor” pulling towers w/10 ton hydraulics
• (3) Air/Hydraulic pumps(10,000 PSI)
• (3) Pull chains with hooks
• (2) Wheel stands
• (2) Dead car dolly