Hailey Bieber is no stranger to creating social media buzz with her beauty tutorials; Fans went crazy for her “glazed donut” nails this summer, and her signature skincare trend of the same name even inspired the launch of her own line, Road.
But Bieber’s “Brownie Glazed Lips” has people talking for all the wrong reasons.
Back in September, Justin Bieber’s wife shared her latest makeup look on TikTok with the caption, “Ready for all fall things, including brownie glazed lips” — and now, many commenters are calling her a cultural appropriation.
Bieber made up her lips using a brown liner and clear gloss—and while she didn’t claim to have invented the effect, she didn’t even mention the fact that women of color have maintained the same look for decades. shook. doing.
“90s Latina Lips love that you took inspiration from them,” wrote one commenter, as another wrote, “so basically the exact same color combo our TIAs are using”.
“My mom and all Latinas ate this form in the early 2000s,” added a third.
In a clip that has garnered 2.4 million views so far, TikToker Benulus said she constantly receives negative comments about her own glossy brown lips before targeting Bieber.
“You don’t put everything on my lips every time I post. But a white woman does this, it’s going to be a trend,” she said.
Read more of our posts further :-
- Top 100 Free Classified Listing Website USA | Deapknowledge ,
- Digital Marketing, Health Care,
- Sharpen Your Mind,
- How to Make Money with Online,
- News & Technology,
- Finland’s Sanna Marin Takes Drug Test Leaked Dancing Video,
- Free USA classified ads,
- Top 20 Free Classified Ads in USA,
- The Most Beautiful Women in USA | Hot & Sexy Girls,
- The Most Beautiful Women in USA
- We are providing free USA classified ads | GettAds
- How To Get USA Traffic Without SEO Using Free Classified Ads
- Hailey Bieber’s ‘brown glazed lips’ spark, Hailey is in hot water about her latest beauty trend