Registration of design under the Design Act, 2000 is a simple procedure, but at times it can get complex if one does not have the knowledge of a lawyer or guidance from the experts in the field. Vidhinyas Solicitors & Associates are one of the most prominent trustworthy names in the industry, with profound experience and expertise in design registration, among many other things.
The procedure might get stalled if the applicant receives a formal objection which directly leads to the cancellation of the application if the applicant fails to amend the objection with a written response. This is why the involvement of a lawyer specializing in business law is much needed if one wants to apply for design registration under the Design Act, 2000.
- Intellectual Property Law
- Corporate Law
- Start-Up Compliances
- Entertainment & Media Laws
- International Corporate Laws
- Data Privacy & Policy
- Registration of Design
- Registration of Copyright
- Registration of Trademark LLP
- Registration of Proprietorship
- Registration of Pvt Ltd. Companies